All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionExamining how political forces affect economic policy decisions, this work provides a systematic treatment, organizing the increasingly influential new political economy as a more established field at the highly productive intersection of economics and political science. It is suitable for students in political science and economics.
- Author BiographyAllan Drazen is Professor at The Eitan Berglas School of Economics, Tel Aviv University, and Professor of Economics at the Center of International Economics at the University of Maryland.
- PrizesWinner of Association of American Publishers/Professional and Scholarly Publishing Awards: Economics 2000.
- Author(s)Allan Drazen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication26/12/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 tables, 11 line illus., 25 halftones
- Weight942 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.