All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that ethnography is uniquely suited for illuminating the study of politics. This book addresses the central ontological and epistemological issues raised by ethnographic work. It also grapples with the reality that all research is conducted from a first-person perspective.
- Author BiographyEdward Schatz is associate professor of political science at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEdward Schatz
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.