CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £30.08
- £4.20Trending at £4.98
- £7.40Trending at £10.01
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £4.82Trending at £5.84
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical Handbook of the World 2013 provides updated political profiles of all of the world's countries and details the history and activities of a number of intergovernmental organizations. Each country profile provides basic facts about the country, detailed background information on the country's history, government and politics, and political parties.
- Author BiographyTom Lansford is the Academic Dean, Gulf Coast, at the University of Southern Mississippi and a Professor of Political Science. Dr. Lansford is the author, coauthor, editor, or coeditor of more than 40 books and the author of more than 100 essays, book chapters, and reviews. His books include, most recently, A Bitter Harvest: U.S. Foreign Policy and Afghanistan (2003), Historical Dictionary of U.S. Diplomacy since the Cold War (2007), and 9/11 and the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq: A Chronology and Reference Guide (2011). His more recent edited collections include America's War on Terror (2003; second edition 2009), Judging Bush (2009), and The Obama Presidency: A Preliminary Assessment (2012).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byProfessor Tom Lansford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.