All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of hypocrite should voters choose as their next leader? The question seems utterly cynical. This title suggests, it is actually much more cynical to pretend that politics can ever be completely sincere.
- Author BiographyDavid Runciman is reader in political theory at the University of Cambridge and a fellow of Trinity Hall. He is the author of The Politics of Good Intentions (Princeton), and writes regularly about politics for the London Review of Books .
- PrizesShort-listed for Sunday Times's Best Books in Politics 2008 (UK).
- Author(s)David Runciman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 halftone.
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £5.16
- £15.20Trending at £16.94
- £11.16Trending at £14.98
- £8.97Trending at £12.38
- £6.86Trending at £9.02
- £4.53Trending at £5.00
- £13.98Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.