CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated 4th edition of the leading text on political ideologies contains a new chapter on multiculturalism, consideration of the changing nature of ideological discourse, including the transition from 'traditional' to 'new' ideologies, and coverage of the impact of developments such as globalization and the 'war on terror'.
- Author BiographyANDREW HEYWOOD is Vice Principal, Croydon College, UK, and A-Level Chief Examiner in Government and Politics. He is author of Politics, Political Theory and Key Concepts in Politics.
- Author(s)Andrew Heywood
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/04/2007
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date08/03/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight579 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.