All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs well as introducing the mainstream ideologies of Liberalism, Conservatism and Socialism, this text examines challenges from nationalist, feminist and Green thinkers, amongst others. Now in its third edition, it includes a new chapter on anarchism and assesses the continuing disillusionment of Britain with the ideas of the Westminster elite .
- Author BiographyRobert Leach was formerly Principal Lecturer in politics at Leeds Metropolitan University, now Leeds Beckett University, UK, where he is now a Visiting Reader, following his retirement from teaching. Recent books of his include The Politics Companion (2008) and British Politics (2011), both published by Palgrave - Macmillan Education.
- Author(s)Robert Leach
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleContemporary Political Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- Content Note320 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2015
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £4.76
- £15.20Trending at £16.14
- £11.16Trending at £14.29
- £9.99Trending at £14.08
- £6.86Trending at £9.00
- £4.53Trending at £4.98
- £13.98Trending at £19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.