All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.36
- £43.11Trending at £44.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.22
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £4.93Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the impact of political prisoners during a period when prisons were at the heart of a series of contests in Irish history, including the violent campaign for Irish independence.
- Author BiographyWilliam Murphy is an historian of the political and cultural history of modern Ireland. The North American Society for Sport History named The Gaelic Athletic Association, 1884-2009, which he co-edited, best edited collection of 2009.
- Author(s)William Murphy
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight630 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.