All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Claudia Franziska Bruhwiler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Weight251 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPrologue / I Framework / 1. Beginnings and Transitions in Political Science and Literature / II Classical Initiation Stories / 2. Political Awakenings in The Plot Against America and Indignation / 3. Guided by the Particularizer: I Married a Communist / 4. Political Odysseys: Prague, Israel, and Elsewhere / III Initiation as Radical Self-Invention / 5. Passing and Other Escapes from the Hereditary Predicament / 6. The Religious Void, or Terrorist Art: Fanaticism as a Quest for Identity / IV De-Initiation / 7. For Another Go: (Zucker)man as a Perpetual Initiand / Epilogue / Bibliography / Index
- Author BiographyClaudia Franziska Bruhwiler is Lecturer at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.