Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough most advanced industrialized countries are facing population aging and other social changes, public long-term care programs for the aged are remarkably diverse across them. This book accounts for the variations in elderly care policy by combining statistical analysis with historical case studies of Sweden, Japan and the USA.
- Author BiographyTAKESHI HIEDA is an Associate Professor, Graduate School of Law, Osaka City University, Osaka, Japan He studies comparative political economy and comparative welfare states, and has published several articles in Social Policy & Administration and other scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Takeshi Hieda
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 231 p.
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.