All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses a number of themes, paradoxes and problems inherent to Italian politics, and considers the relationship between the Italian domestic system and the international system. It focuses on changes that have occurred in the last 10-15 years, contextualised within a longer historical framework, including the post-war period.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Cotta is Professor of Political Science and Comparative Politics at the University of Siena. Luca Verzichelli is Associate Professor of Political Science and Italian Politics at the University of Siena.
- Author(s)Luca Verzichelli,Maurizio Cotta
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleComparative Political Institutions Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notetables and figures
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £16.48Trending at £19.98
- £5.03Trending at £6.97
- £16.48Trending at £17.62
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.