Political Islam in Southeast Asia: Moderates, Radicals and Terrorists by Angel Rabasa (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.96Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.39Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £41.50Trending at £46.99
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £33.72Trending at £34.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines long- and short-term trends in Southeast Asian Islam, the extent of regional terrorist and radical networks, the impact of the war on terrorism, and measures that could be taken to strengthen secular institutions and moderate and tolerant tendencies within Southeast Asian Islam.
- Author BiographyDr. Angel Rabasa is a senior policy analyst with the RAND Corporation, specializing in regional security affairs. He is the author of numerous books and articles on South-east Asian security. Before joining RAND, Dr. Rabasa served in political and political-military positions in the U.S. Departments of State and Defense from 1976 to 1998. He has a B.A. and Ph.D. in history from Harvard University and was a Knox Fellow at St. Antony's College, Oxford University. He is the recipient of several State and Defense Department awards.
- Author(s)Angel Rabasa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAdelphi Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.358
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.