Consider these sponsored items
- £147.66Free postage
- £98.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars re-examine political judgement, attempting to understand the relationship between political theory and political practice.
- Author BiographyRichard Bourke is Senior Lecturer in the Department of History at Queen Mary, University of London. Raymond Geuss is a Professor in the Faculty of Philosophy at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRaymond Geuss,Richard Bourke
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.07
- £27.30Trending at £29.40
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £13.09
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.