All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.81
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £20.29
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do individuals and groups hold distinctive theological views? In what ways do theological interpretations influence concepts of spiritual and political justice? This work explores the impact of theological interpretations about God, the individual, society, church, and government on attitudes toward procedural and distributive justice.
- Author BiographyCharles Andrain is Professor Emeritus of Political Science at San Diego State University.
- Author(s)Charles F. Andrain
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Sociological Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.