Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work challenges the current state of political leadership studies by offering a variety of analytical methods from around the world. The different approaches offer insights of the roles of cultural and political context, including the historical circumstance, and environmental factors.
- Author BiographyLINDA O. VALENTY is Assistant Professor of Political Sciences at San Jose State University. She has authored journal articles and book chapters on political behavior and political psychology. OFER FELDMAN is Associate Professor of Social Psychology and Politics at Naruto University of Education, Japan. He is the author or editor of five earlier books, including Politically Speaking (Praeger, 1998) and Beyond Public Speech and Symbols (Praeger, 2000).
- Date of Publication30/03/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLinda O. Valenty,Ofer Feldman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.