All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical parties use market intelligence to listen to the public, develop a product to suit and communicate it before the election and in government, raising concerns about treating voters like consumers, how to communicate delivery and managing political parties like businesses. -- .
- Author BiographyJennifer Lees-Marshment is a Senior Lecturer in Political Studies at the University of Auckland, New Zealand -- .
- Author(s)Jennifer Lees-Marshment
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteTables, black & white|Figures
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Politics & Government
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.29Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.