Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the confrontation between popular movements and repressive regimes in Central America.
- Author BiographyCharles D. Brockett received his Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of North Carolina in 1974. He is the author of Land, Power, and Poverty: Agrarian Transformation and Political Conflict in Central America, which was selected as a Choice 'Outstanding Academic Book' of 1988. He is also the author of numerous articles published in scholarly journals and edited volumes, including the American Political Science Review and Latin American Research Review. In recognition of his work, he has received Fulbright awards for participation in the South America Today program in 1995 and for lecturing/research in Guatemala in 2000, the John B. Stephenson Fellowship from the Appalachian College Association, and a National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Stipend.
- Author(s)Charles D. Brockett
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Contentious Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 2 maps 7 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.