CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.27
- £10.20Trending at £13.01
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionReviews and criticizes the current justifications of political obligation - the relationship between the individual and the political community - in terms of contract, consent, utility, fair play, common good and suchlike, in addition to assessing the anarchist denial of political obligation.
- Author BiographyJOHN HORTON is Lecturer in Politics and Director of the Morrell Studies in Toleration, University of York.
- Author(s)John Horton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/09/1992
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date29/05/2013
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight286 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Volume editorAlbert Weale,Peter Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.