All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn the spirit of communitarianism and dialogue between civilizations, this ambitious book seeks a political philosophy where a diversity of world-views can meet. The main objective of the book is to propose a theoretical basis for convergence and to explain how it can be built.
- Author BiographyMONICA SANCHEZ FLORES is at the Centro de Investigacion y Docencia Economicas, Mexico.
- Author(s)Monica Judith Sanchez-Flores
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.