Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionCritically probes the significance of worldwide transformations in political and economic systems, asking: are new patterns of liberalization producing fundamental shifts in social, political and economic life? In what ways is agency important for understanding the historical formation and current development of new global and domestic patterns?
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication03/02/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePolitical Power and Social Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDiane Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.