CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 1996 book, Roger Spegele develops a new version of realism which stresses links between ethics and international politics.
- Author(s)Roger D. Spegele
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/1996
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.