CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the issues of transitional justice and political reconciliation in the context of contemporary debates in political theory concerning the nature of 'the political'.
- Author BiographyDr Andrew Schaap is a Lecturer in the Department of Politics at the University of Exeter, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Schaap
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Innovations in Political Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.