All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a greater focus on the ways particular methods are used, expanded coverage of the role of the Internet in research and analysis, and more international examples, this eighth edition gets students understanding the how and why behind research in political science.
- Author BiographyJanet Buttolph Johnson is associate professor of political science and international relations at the University of Delaware, where she specializes in public policy, state and local politics, and environmental policy and politics. H.T. Reynolds is professor emeritus of political science at the University of Delaware. He is the author of Governing America with David Volger, The Analysis of Nominal Data, 2nd Edition, and has published several articles on methodology. Jason D. Mycoff is assistant professor of political science and international relations at the University of Delaware. He is the author (with Joseph A. Pika) of Confrontation and Compromise: Presidential and Congressional Leadership, 2001-2006.
- Author(s)H. T. Reynolds,Janet Buttolph Johnson,Jason D. Mycoff
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.