CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionSome historians relate macroeconomics and human agency to regional contexts; others focus on micro-spaces like houses, taverns and parish churches; even virtual or imaginary spaces (such as Purgatory) attract attention. This book examines the potential and limitations of spatial approaches for the political history of preindustrial Europe.
- Author BiographyProfessor Beat KA min is Director of Research, Department of History, University of Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)Professor Beat Kumin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 9 b&w illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.