All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.19Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical Theory Without Borders offers a comprehensive survey of the issues that have shaped political theory in the wake of social and environmental globalization.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Goodin is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy and Social and Political Theory at Australian National University and a Corresponding Fellow of the British Academy. The Founding Editor of The Journal of Political Philosophy, Dr. Goodin has published many books, including most recently Explaining Norms (2013 with G. Brennan, L. Eriksson and N. Southwood), On Complicity and Compromise (2013 with C. Lepora), and On Settling (2012). His book Discretionary Time: A New Measure of Freedom (2008 with J.M. Rice, A. Parpo and L. Eriksson) was awarded the International Social Science Council s Stein Rokkan Prize for Comparative Social Science Research. James S. Fishkin holds the Janet M. Peck Chair in International Communication at Stanford University where he is Professor of Communication and Political Science (by courtesy) and Director of Stanford s Center for Deliberative Democracy. He is the author of a number of books, including When the People Speak: Deliberative Democracy and Public Consultation (2011), The Voice of the People: Public Opinion and Democracy (1995), and Democracy and Deliberation: New Directions for Democratic Reform (1991). A Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Science, he has co-edited the Philosophy, Politics and Society Series since 1979.
- Author(s)James S. Fishkin,Robert E. Goodin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePhilosophy, Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.