Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic themes of this survey of Western political theory are the need when studying politics to distinguish between appearance and reality, and the relationship between politics and morality, paying particular attention to the background against which abstract ideas are formulated.
- Author BiographyGeraint Williams, former Lecturer in Politics, University of Sheffield, UK
- Author(s)Geraint Williams
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.