All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the years of revolution between 1776 and 1848, stress and transition produced some fundamental reflections on politics and society. This introductory text considers how a cluster of key European thinkers, including Burke, Hegel, Tocqueville and Marx, viewed the global political upheavals and social changes of their times.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL LEVIN is Emeritus Reader in Politics at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Michael Levin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleEuropean Culture and Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note208 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.