Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a theoretical framework based on the empirical context of the Israeli political system to evaluate under what conditions and in what ways can fundamental institutional changes occur in a democratic political system.
- Author BiographyDR ASSAF MEYDANI is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Government and Society at the Academic College of Tel-Aviv-Yaffo, Israel.
- Author(s)Assaf Meydani
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.