Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.73Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionA study by scholars of comparative politics who examine the internal transformations of dominant parties in both authoritarian and democratic settings. Using country-specific case studies, it examines the question: What happens to dominant political parties when they lose or face the very real prospect of losing?
- Author BiographyEdward Friedman is a professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin Joseph Wong is an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePolitics in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byEdward Friedman,Joseph Wong
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.