All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an empirically rigorous and theoretically sophisticated account of political trials.
- Author BiographyJens Meierhenrich is Associate Professor of International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science. His books include authored The Legacies of Law: Long-Run Consequences of Legal Development in South Africa, 1652-2000 (Cambridge, 2008), which won the American Political Science Association's 2009 Woodrow Wilson Foundation Award for the best book on politics, government, or international affairs, Lawfare: Gacaca Jurisdictions, 1994-2010 (Cambridge, forthcoming), and, as co-editor, The Oxford Handbook of Carl Schmitt (2016). Devin O. Pendas is Associate Professor of History at Boston College, Massachusetts. He is the author of The Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial, 1963-1965: History, Genocide, and the Limits of the Law (Cambridge, 2006) and the co-editor of Beyond the Racial State: New Perspectives on the Third Reich (Cambridge, forthcoming).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2017
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDevin O. Pendas,Jens Meierhenrich
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.