CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a critical synthesis of scholarly research on women in American politics.
- Author BiographyChristina Wolbrecht is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science and Director of the Program of American Democracy at the University of Notre Dame. Her book, The Politics of Women's Rights: Parties, Positions, and Change (2000), was recipient of the 2001 Leon Epstein Outstanding Book Award from the American Political Science Association (Political Organizations and Parties Section). She has published articles in many journals, including the American Journal of Political Science and the Journal of Politics. Karen Beckwith is the Flora Stone Mather Professor in the Department of Political Science at Case Western Reserve University. She is co-editor of Women's Movements Facing the Reconfigured State (with Lee Ann Banaszak and Dieter Rucht; Cambridge University Press, 2003), and has published articles on women, gender and politics in the European Journal of Political Research, Politics and Society, Signs, and several other journals. She is founding editor, with Lisa Baldez, of Politics and Gender, the journal of the Women and Politics Research Section of the American Political Science Association. Lisa Baldez is Associate Professor in the Government and Latin American, Latino, and Caribbean Studies Departments at Dartmouth College. She is founding editor, with Karen Beckwith, of Politics and Gender, the journal of the Women and Political Research Section of the American Political Science Association. She is author of Why Women Protest: Women's Movements in Chile (Cambridge University Press, 2002) and numerous journal articles.
- Author(s)Christina Wolbrecht,Karen Beckwith,Lisa Baldez
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.