All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gathers a variety of illuminating essays by an internationally known scholar of religion and ecology. New writings on technology, facing death, and an intellectual autobiography continue Gottlieb's unique ability to connect collective struggles for a just and caring society with personal strivings for wisdom and compassion.
- Author BiographyRoger S. Gottlieb is professor of philosophy at Worcester Polytechnic Institute and Nautilus Book Award-winning author or editor of eighteen books and more than a hundred articles. Internationally known for his work on religious environmentalism, he is contributing editor to Tikkun Magazine and writes for Patheos.com and the Huffington Post. His work has appeared in publications as varied as the Washington Post, Boston Globe, Orion Outside, and leading academic journals. His books include A Spirituality of Resistance, Liberating Faith, Marxism: 1844-1990, and the environmental fiction Engaging Voices.
- Author(s)Roger S. Gottlieb
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.71Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.