All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comparative ethnography explores Islamic revival movements in France and India, home to the largest numbers of Muslim minorities in Western Europe and Asia. Parvez provides an in-depth view into how Muslims in two cities struggle to improve their lives as denigrated minorities, amid national crises of secular democracy.
- Author BiographyZ. Fareen Parvez is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Author(s)Assistant Professor of Sociology Z Fareen Parvez
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2017
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleReligion and Global Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight520 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.