Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionAsks fundamental questions, including what is new and what is old about the phenomenon. The authors discuss the mediating role of political consumerism in the problematic relationship between markets and morality. They investigate the relationship between globalization and political consumerism.
- Author BiographyMichele Micheletti is associate professor of political science at Stockholm University, and former member of the SNS Democratic Audit. Andreas Follesdal is professor of philosophy and director of research at the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, and research professor at the ARENA research program on Europeanization of the Nation-State. He is a 2003 Fulbright New Century Scholar. Dietlind Stolle is assistant professor in political science at McGill University in Montreal.
- Author(s)Dietlind Stolle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndreas Follesdal,Michele Micheletti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.