Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays addressing recent debates on the causes of the English Civil War.
- Author BiographyThomas Cogswell is Professor of History at the University of California, Riverside. His publications include The Blessed Revolution (Cambridge University Press, 1989). Richard Cust is Senior Lecturer in Modern History, University of Birmingham. His publications include The Forced Loan and English Politics 1626-8 (Oxford University Press,1987). Peter Lake is Professor of History, Princeton University. He is the author of Moderate Puritans and the Elizabethan Church (1982), Anglicans and Puritans (1988, The Boxmakers Revenge (2001 and Protestants, Papists and Players in Reformation England (forthcoming from Yale University Press, 2002).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPeter Lake,Richard Cust,Thomas Cogswell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.