CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- Author(s)Jon G. Wagner,Robert F. Seibert,Roy R. Andersen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLongman Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Traditional Cultures of the Middle East: The Cradle of Civilization and Politics Chapter 2: The Foundations of Islam Chapter 3: The Political Legacy of Islam, 632-1800 C.E. Chapter 4: Western Imperialism 1800-1914 C.E. Chapter 5: The Rise of the State System, 1914-1950 Chapter 6: The Drive or Self Determination, 1950-1990 Chapter 7: Turning Points Chapter 8: The Politics of Religion, Culture, and Social Life Chapter 9: Political Elites Chapter 10: Political Leadership in the Contemporary Middle East Chapter 11: The Economic Setting Chapter 12: International Relations in the Contemporary Middle East, 1945-1990 Chapter 13: International Relations in the Contemporary Middle East, 1945-1990: The Regional Actors Chapter 14: The Middle East and the Changing International Order: 1991-2001 Chapter 15: Did 9/11 Change Everything?
- Author BiographyRoy R. Andersen is Charles W. and Arvilla S. Timme Professor of Economics at Knox College. Robert F. Seibert is Robert W. Murphy Professor Political Science at Knox College. Jon G. Wagner is Professor of Anthropology at Knox College.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.