Politics and Development: A Critical Introduction by Olle Tornquist (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £55.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.57Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a comprehensive introduction to third world politics and development. The author outlines the difficulties in the various analytical approaches to the study of development within political science; presents a critical overview of each of the main schools of thought and explores the contemporary issue of democratization to illustrate how students can apply a framework for research and critically develop a perspective on their own.
- Author BiographyOlle Tornquist is Professor of Politics and Development in the Department of Political Science at Oslo University and Reader in Political Science at Uppsala University.
- Author(s)Olle Tornquist
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/12/1998
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.