CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen J. Ball
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. Preface. Introduction. 1 Policy Matters! 2 Discipline and Chaos: the New Right and Discourses of Derision 3 The New Right and Education Policy 4 Industrial Training or New Vocationalism? Structures and Discourses 5 Towards the Post-Fordist School? 6 Curriculum plc: the ERA, policy, partnerships and the school curriculum 7 Colouring in the boxes: the struggles over a National Curriculum 8 Endnote. Appendix 1 List of Acronyms and Abbreviations. Appendix 2 List of Interviewees and Comment on Interviews. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.