CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection shows how the study of past politics can be deepened by theory and practice from political science, sociology, and economics, and how the application of quantitative methods can expand understanding of political history. The topics include political confessionalism and voter fraud.
- Author BiographyRobert I. Rotberg is Coeditor of the Journal of Interdisciplinary History, President of the World Peace Foundation, Director of Harvard University's Program on Intrastate Conflict, and Adjunct Professor at Harvard's John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2001
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series Title<i>Journal of Interdisciplinary History</i> Readers
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRobert I. Rotberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.