Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £11.98
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.20
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £9.99Trending at £15.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
- £14.54Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionA 2006 case study of political structures in early medieval Europe, focusing on Alsace.
- Author BiographyHans J. Hummer is Assistant Professor of History, Wayne State University. He has published articles in a number of journals including Early Medieval Europe, Francia and Deutsches Archiv.
- Author(s)Hans J. Hummer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 8 maps 7 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.