All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.34
- £13.48Trending at £17.06
- £11.02Trending at £11.24
- £7.90Trending at £8.26
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £7.45Trending at £11.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe overthrow of the regime of President Ben Ali in Tunisia on 14 January 2011 took the world by surprise. The popular revolt in this small Arab country and the effect it had on the wider Arab world prompted questions. This book examines the politics of the three states of the central Maghreb.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Willis is King Mohamed VI Fellow in Moroccan and Mediterranean Studies at St Antony's College, Oxford University. Prior to this he taught politics for seven years at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco. His research focuses on the politics, modern history and international relations of the Maghreb. His previous publications include The Islamist Challenge in Algeria: A Political History.
- Author(s)Michael J. Willis
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.