Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the political dynamics of the region and looks at significant actors including the military, political parties and Islamist movements.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J. WILLIS is King Mohamed VI Fellow in Moroccan and Mediterranean Studies at St Antony's College, Oxford University. Prior to this he taught politics for seven years at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco. His research focuses on the politics, modern history and international relations of the Maghreb. His previous publications include The Islamist Challenge in Algeria: A Political History.
- Author(s)Michael J. Willis
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £4.76
- £14.31Trending at £16.84
- £11.16Trending at £14.29
- £6.50Trending at £9.18
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
- £4.53Trending at £4.98
- £13.98Trending at £19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.