All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £8.99Trending at £9.37
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the American political experience, this title reveals how variations in domestic party politics and international power have led presidents from George Washington to Barack Obama to pursue strategies that differ widely in international ambition and cost.
- Author BiographyPeter Trubowitz is professor of government at the University of Texas, Austin. He is the author of Defining the National Interest .
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2011.
- Author(s)Peter Trubowitz
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in International History and Politics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 line illus. 11 tables.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.