All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £25.99Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £14.94
- £10.20Trending at £12.67
- £12.44Trending at £13.73
- £14.98Trending at £21.30
- £7.06Trending at £7.26
About this product
- Author(s)James Wiley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. The Status of Politics and the Political Part I: The State 2.Realism: Weber 3.Absolutism, Fascism and Authoritarianism: Schmitt 4. Idealism: Ricoeur Part II: The Polis 5. Public and Private, Self and World: Arendt 6. The Social, the Political and Democracy: Wolin Part III: Society 7. Economics, Culture and the Political: Lefort, Laclau and Mouffe 8. Theories of the Political, Political Theory and Politics
- Author BiographyJames Wiley has a Ph.D. in Political Theory from The Johns Hopkins University and has taught political theory and political science at the University of Rhode Island, Western Michigan University, the University of Delaware, St. Norbert College, the University of North Florida, John Carroll University, and the College of Wooster. He is the author of Theory and Practice in the Philosophy of David Hume (Palgrave Macmillan 2012).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.