Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new text provides an up-to-date account of the complex interrelationship between politics and the media in Britain. It starts by setting key policy areas in the context of technological convergence, globalization and initiatives at European level. It then addresses the key issues the role of the media in politics and elections.
- Author BiographyRAYMOND KUHN is Professor of Politics at Queen Mary, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Raymond Kuhn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Political Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.