All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an analytical look at politics, leadership and the effect that each has on the other. In what he calls the crisis syndrome , the author examines problems such as population growth, resource depletion and environmental degradation with respect to leadership.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Tucker is Professor of Politics Emeritus and IBM Professor of International Studies Emeritus at Princeton University. He has served with the U.S. State Department in the Soviet Union. Among his many published works are Political Culture and Leadership in Soviet Russia, Stalin in Power: The Revolution from Above, 1928-1941, and Philosophy and Myth in Karl Marx.
- Author(s)Robert C. Tucker
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1995
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitlePaul Anthony Brick Lectures S.
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Noteindex
- Width127 mm
- Height207 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.