Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.00Trending at £5.79
- £7.40Trending at £9.99
- £9.87Trending at £14.99
- £7.57Trending at £9.99
- £8.08Trending at £10.99
- £6.47Trending at £7.99
- £6.81Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasises on imposing constitutional constraints on majoritarian politics such that a more principled pattern might emerge must be a political aim of high priority for all who wish for free and responsible citizens to live together peacefully as political equals under the rule of general laws.
- Author BiographyJames M Buchanan is an eminent economist who won the Nobel Prize for Economics in 1986.
- Author(s)James M. Buchanan
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- Series TitleCollected Works of James M. Buchanan
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Weight585 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.