Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionFrance has shifted toward more 'normal' politics since the mid 1960s. That's saying a lot for a country that has had three monarchies, five republics, two empires, and a neo-fascist regime in the years since its revolution in 1789. This title looks beyond 'de Gaulle's revolution' tracing France's historical development up to this day.
- Author BiographyCharles Hauss is adjunct professor of Public and International Affairs at George Mason University and is government liaison for the Alliance for Peace Building, the NGO that represents most conflict resolution groups based in the United States and beyond. He is the author of numerous texts on comparative politics, international relations, conflict resolution, and France.
- Author(s)Charles Hauss
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.