All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively and accessible text provides a uniquely broad-ranging and thematic introduction to the politics of an increasingly significant and dynamic region of the contemporary world.
- Author BiographyXIAOMING HUANG is Professor of International Relations, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.JASON YOUNG is Senior Lecturer in Political Science, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Jason Young,X. Huang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note328 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2016
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.