CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionUsing China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines as core examples throughout, this major new text provides a comprehensive, up-to-date and very accessible introduction to the politics of an increasingly significant and dynamic region of the contemporary world.
- Author BiographyXIAOMING HUANG is Professor of International Relations, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Xiaoming Huang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date11/10/2016
- Content Note7 maps, 2 charts, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.