CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.65Trending at £12.71
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £23.44Trending at £23.61
- £14.93Trending at £19.68
- £14.50Trending at £15.16
- £15.16Trending at £17.89
About this product
- DescriptionWith new chapters on the Lisbon Treaty, environmental policy, and freedom, security and justice, the third edition of Politics in the European Union is fully up-to-date, and remains an essential textbook for students of EU Politics.
- Author BiographyIan Bache is Professor of Politics at the University of Sheffield. Stephen George is Emeritus Professor of Politics at the University of Sheffield. Simon Bulmer is Professor of Politics at the University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Ian Bache,Simon Bulmer,Stephen George
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date05/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight1414 g
- Width183 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.